Snap NewsSnap News
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • World
  • India
  • Telangana
  • Andhra
  • Sports
  • Movies
  • Education
    • Admissions
    • Results
  • Latest Jobs
  • Places
  • Ask SnapNews
  • E – Paper
Search
Snap NewsSnap News
Font ResizerAa
Search
  • World
  • India
  • Telangana
  • Andhra
  • Sports
  • Movies
  • Education
    • Admissions
    • Results
  • Latest Jobs
  • Places
  • Ask SnapNews
  • E – Paper
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US

Home » World » Trump Addresses Nation as Iran Denies Seeking Ceasefire in Ongoing War

World

Trump Addresses Nation as Iran Denies Seeking Ceasefire in Ongoing War

Snap News Service
Last updated: April 2, 2026 7:21 am
Snap News Service
Share
2 Min Read
SHARE

Washington, April 2,2026: US President Donald Trump addressed the nation on April 2 during the ongoing Iran war, while Tehran denied claims that it had requested a ceasefire. The developments come as military operations and tensions continue in the region.

Trump

Trump said the United States military operations against Iran were nearing completion and claimed major damage had been inflicted on Iran’s military capabilities. He stated that US forces had delivered decisive victories since the war began.

According to Trump, Iran’s navy had been destroyed and its ability to launch missiles and drones had been significantly reduced. He also said weapons factories and rocket launchers were being destroyed.

The US military reportedly struck more than 12,000 targets since the war began on February 28, according to the US Central Command. The statement also said more than 150 Iranian vessels were damaged or destroyed during the operation.

Trump said the United States was close to completing its strategic objectives, which include weakening Iran militarily and preventing it from developing nuclear weapons.

During his address, Trump also spoke about rising petrol prices in the United States. He said the price increase was temporary and blamed Iranian attacks on commercial oil tankers for the rise in fuel prices.

Ebola Outbreak congo
Outbreak in Congo a Global Public Health Emergency

Trump also urged other countries that import Gulf oil to protect the Strait of Hormuz, which he said had been effectively blocked by Iran during the conflict.

He thanked Middle East allies including Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain for their support during the war.

Meanwhile, Iran denied claims that it had asked for a ceasefire. Iran’s President Masoud Pezeshkian said Iran has no hostility toward the people of the United States, Europe, or neighboring countries.

The conflict between the United States, Israel, and Iran has continued for several weeks, with ongoing military strikes and rising regional tensions.

Further updates are expected as the situation develops and military operations continue.

Snap News Service
Author: Snap News Service

Flipboard
Follow on Flipboard
Feedly
Follow on Feedly
Google Logo Make Us Your Trusted Source
TAGGED:Iran warStrait of HormuzTrumpUS Iran conflict
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Copy Link Print
Share

You Might Also Like

Netanyahu Iran Supreme Leader strike
World

Netanyahu warns of possible strike on Iran’s Supreme Leader Mojtaba Khamenei

March 13, 2026
April Fool
World

April fool 2026 Date, History, Significance and Celebration

April 1, 2026
Trump US F-15 crew rescue Iran
World

Trump Says US Forces Rescue Downed F-15 Crew Member in Iran

April 5, 2026
Iran Israel War
World

Iran–Israel War: Iran Orders Strait of Hormuz Closure as Conflict Escalates

March 12, 2026
Snap NewsSnap News
Follow US
All Rights Reserved 2024 © Snap News Service
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Grievance
  • Fact Checking policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Disclimer
  • Contact Us
  • Career
  • DMCA
  • Site Map
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?